My best trip to China so far 🙂
Travel mates: Two of the girls that were on the quarantine – trip with me and a girl we did not know and did not see again
my friends (in Summer Palace)
Reasons that made this trip amazing:
- We stayed in Beijing for 1-month in order to attend a Mandarin course in BLCU. We got to develop our everyday habits, find our Beijing-favorites… Staying in a place for a month is different that traveling for a month.
Daily breakfast at Paris Baguette, close to the university
- I got to visit Tibet!
- Hong Kong! Amazing!
- We hardly knew each other before this trip, but 6 years later, we are still best friends! ❤ We don’t talk daily (we are currently living in 3 different countries), but we travel together and we always meet when we are all in Greece
in Hong Kong… we were so young 🙂
- 26 June – 21 July 2010: Staying in Beijing
- 21 July – 23 July 2010: Visiting Qingdao
- 24 July – 27 July 2010: I am in Tibet and my friends in Shanghai
- 28 July – 3 August 2010: Hong Kong and Macau